The 2015 AU Graduate Student Conference is open and taking registrations!
AU Faculty of Graduate Studies and AU Graduate Students’ Association will co-host the 3rd Graduate Student Conference from September 25-27, 2015 in Edmonton, AB.
The conference, “Research in Practice”, is an opportunity for graduate students to present their research, seek feedback, gain experience, network, and come together with other students in an academic forum.
The evening of the 25th will include a reception, with presentations on the 26th and the morning of the 27th.
The early bird deadline to register is August 16, 2015 so don’t delay in registering!
You can attend the conference in person or virtually.
The Faculty of Graduate Studies and the Athabasca University Graduate Student Association is pleased to bring you a line-up of prominent and internationally known speakers. The topics are relevant to the issues experienced by graduate students in Canada. Innovative and multi-disciplinary presentations on the current research being conducted by AU graduate students
will be highlighted.
Keynote speakers and their presentation topics include:
- David Lepage- Social Entrepreneurship & the Emerging Blended Value Business Models
- Alumni Student (to be announced) discussing experiences at AU
- Patti LaBoucane-Benson, PhD- Historic Trauma: Offender Re-Integration and Healing
- Dr. Gina Wong- Well-Being and Graduate Student Life: It Starts with “Me”
- Karen Thompson, Susan Elliott and Sarah Mann- Encouraging & Supporting Learner Success
See you at the conference!