Please note that, in order for us to complete fiscal year end processing for our registration system, the Office of the Registrar Online System (OROS), will be offline from 4:00 pm (MDT) on Saturday, March 31, until 4:00 pm on Sunday, April 1.
Current access and study in active online courses are not impacted by the service blackout.
The following services will be offline during this period:
- viewing electronic letters and grades
- creating transcript requests
- viewing of transfer credit and/or admission status
- change programs (graduate and undergraduate)
- course extensions and withdrawals
- course registrations
- exam requests