Save ‘last-minute’ activities for holiday shopping, NOT your exam requests!
Here’s what you need to know (for AU courses with a December 31 end date):
- AU will be closed from 3 p.m., Friday, December 23, 2016, until 8:30 a.m. (MST) Tuesday, January 3, 2017
- Edmonton and Calgary Exam Services will re-open on Tues. Jan. 3 at 8:30 a.m.
- The AU Information Centre will resume full services on Wed. Jan. 4 at 8:30 a.m.
- In mid-November we sent you an email with important information with respect to examination services during the upcoming holiday season (Dec. through Jan.)
- In addition, information is provided in the online undergraduate calendar in section 22.214.171.124.
More important dates and deadlines:
- January 15 deadline to write exams for courses with the December 31 end date
- Dec. 23 deadline to submit exam requests without incurring any late-exam fees
- Exam requests received after Dec. 23 will be subject to the late-exam fees
- There will be no exam writing sessions available at any of the three AU locations (Athabasca, Calgary or Edmonton) between Mon. Dec. 26 through to, and including, Mon., Jan. 2
- Regular exam-writing sessions at the on-site AU locations will resume on Tues., Jan. 3, 2017
If you have further questions about writing your exams at AU Edmonton or AU Calgary locations, you can email or call 1.800.788.9041 and follow the prompts related to exam writing at both of these locations.
Questions related to writing exams at all other locations may be directed to the Office of the Registrar Exam Unit.