The AU Library is offering a free noon-hour Library Orientation webinar via Adobe Connect for students from noon to 1:00 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, February 25. See the date and time in your time zone.
The webinar will provide an orientation and overview of the Library and the services it offers. All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend. Please share this information with your students.
- Overview of AU Library collection (books, ebooks, journal articles, databases etc.)
- Services available to students
- Tour of the Library website
- Basic search for journal articles
- Using the Library catalogue
- Finding full-text journal articles from a citation
- Getting help for writing, citing, and research
- Reference librarians (an amazing resource available to students!)
Please log in as a guest from noon to 1 pm (MST) on Thursday, February 25