New AU Press website
The new aupress.ca website has launched! Have you had a chance to check it out yet?
It's finally here!
After months of planning, building, and revising, AU Press is pleased to announce its website relaunch and all-new branding. AU Press’s commitment to quality, accessibility, and innovation has grown over the past 10 years and these updates reflect that commitment.
The new branding features a poplar leaf mark inspired by Athabasca University’s coat of arms and represents the region in which the press and the university are rooted. Gold, the colour of the leaf, reflects AU Press’s commitment to Gold Open Access—the free, immediate, and permanent online access to a publication’s version of record.
The AU Press site houses its open access publications and now features:
- A beautiful home page that showcases the latest titles;
- An open access FAQ to answer your most pressing questions about its publishing model;
- A complete title listing that shows off stunning book covers;
- An awards and recognition page to applaud the work of incredible authors, designers, and AU team members; and
- An integrated blog for announcements, reading lists, news, features, and more.
Celebrate and support AU Press by clicking over to aupress.ca and downloading the latest publications, browsing through series, or checking out the Spring 2020 catalogue.
About AU Press
AU Press is committed to making research and scholarship freely accessible through the publication of books and journals in open access. Its unique publishing model offers authors the opportunity to reach a wide readership and creates an innovative forum for the exchange of ideas.