Upcoming system outages
Please note the planned outages which may impact AU learner access to certain websites.
Athabasca University (AU) is doing the first of a series of critical upgrades of our infrastructure over the weekend of July 4-5.
When it is happening:
8 a.m. on July 4 to 6 p.m. on July 5 MDT
How it may impact you:
- Moodle may experience brief, intermittent outages between 8 a.m. – noon on July 4, but will otherwise be available.
- MyAU portal will have a brief outage on July 4 at about 8 a.m., but will otherwise be available.
- You will not be able to apply for admission, register, withdraw, or drop courses, request transcripts, request course extensions, or book exams from 8 a.m. on July 4 to 6 p.m. on July 5
- GRADES will be unavailable from 8 a.m. on July 4 to 6 p.m. on July 5
- Faculty of Business tuition payment system will be unavailable from 8 a.m. on July 4 to 6 p.m. on July 5
Other systems, including the AU Library systems, Digital Reading Room, Student Support Request site, AU website, and student & staff email services will not be affected.
After this upgrade is complete, some services may be slower to respond than normal. This will be addressed over the coming weeks as we complete the remaining steps in the series of upgrades.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.