Some AU systems unavailable for year-end
As Athabasca University (AU) prepares for our financial year-end, learners may find some access in their myAU account is limited.
How will year-end affect AU learners?
Learners will not be able to access the full functionality of their myAU account, including:
- viewing electronic letters and grades;
- creating transcript requests;
- viewing of transfer credit and/or admission status;
- changing programs (graduate and undergraduate);
- course extensions and withdrawals;
- course registrations; and
- exam requests.
When will year-end take place and affect learner access?
Services will be limited during the following times:
- Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. MT
- Thursday, Apr. 1, 2021 from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. MT
We thank you for your understanding as we process the university’s financial year-end.